
Pay no attention to my whitie legs...So the name of my indoor soccer team is Sweet Emotions. Does this sound like a tough team to you? It sounds like the title of a baby's lullaby to me. I think it's an Aerosmith song, but come on! Are we a tough team you ask? No. Have we ever won a game? Yes, but only because the other team forfeited. Tim and I started playing together in hopes of finding something that we could do together that would be fun. You know, besides watching TV. This was my attempt to find something we have in common after being married for 7 years. Not the 7 year itch, just switching it up, adding a little variety to our lives. Does anyone have the same feelings ever? It was even my romantic idea to have the numbers 6 and 17, which represent our anniversary 6/17 (audience cue card "AHHHH"). Tim kept getting hurt, so he quit. I love it, but our team stinks (and my 28 year old body keeps pulling things too!). So we may as well retire these jerseys. It was fun while it lasted. I think next time I'll do a women's league. I hate playing with guys that run me over and never pass the ball. Any ideas on what to do to sauce things up now? Keep the comments PG :)
5 comments:
Snow and I have the same problem--we are both so tired by the time he gets home we end up vegging in front of the TV. We also found some really fun 2 player board games that we like. I told Snow I wanted to take dance lessons with him as my Christmas present, we will see if Santa delievers.
Ooh, I agree with summer. Dance lessons would be my number one pick as well.
I knew Marian was going to say dance lessons...I like the soccer idea. Marian and I like to play Tetris Attack and Dr. Mario on the old school super nintendo.
I think that was a great idea; sorry it did not work out for you. Merry Christmas
I like the other comments. I have always wanted to do dance lessons with Josh. It would be nice to be able to do something with just me and Josh and that we can have a babysitter for. I'm jealous. But if you want to stick to sports, try like softball or something.
Post a Comment