Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hair Today Goon Tomorrow

Brooke:This one's for you. I feel your pain. Kennedy's hair in the morning is a wild mess of snarls. She must trash around a lot or something. Actually, since her hair is so fine it gets crazy just sitting in her car seat. Anyone else want to post their bedhead hairdos?


The aftershot.
I love that her hair is long enough for a single ponytail now. She looks so much older with one pigtail instead of two. My friend Angela showed me how to make some hairbows and it is so much fun. I love ribbon and making something to match each outfit. Here's two websites that shows lots of ideas and tips:
www.zellybellyboutique.com
www.theribbonretreat.com



Last weekend Tim had the girls ALL day (YES--he is wonderful!) and even managed to do Kennedy's hair. He called me just to let me know that he even put bows in. He took these pictures on his cell phone for proof.


Pretty good for a Daddy who has large hands and had no sisters growing up. One more reason to fall in love with him over and over. I love Daddy's that have daughters. Their tender side comes out. Tim has lots of tender sides to him and loves to snuggle the girls. One of his favorite requests is for the girls to get a hairbrush and give him a massage on the head and back.

6 comments:

The Close's Place said...

I can't believe I have to do the bow thing. Not sure if I'm ready for it yet. In fact I totally forgot about bows all together. Boys are so straight forward.

Anonymous said...

what's "goon" --hmm never heard of those bows! hahahaaa -call me if u r still unsure

Sarah said...

"Hare today, goon tomorrow" You know, like the moral of the Little Bunny Foo Foo song... Get it?

Brooke said...

Love it, love it! Her hair looks fabulous! I am impressed that she keeps bows in! We are still in the ripping out stage but one day....:)
I love all the cute things Tim does. What a great dad.

Angel said...

so cute!

Alexis said...

I love it, go Tim! I think that was one of my favorite things when we lived in Cali was on Friday when I worked all day Josh would do Megans hair and he was really good at it, but that isn't manly to admit to it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails