Thursday, April 24, 2008

Utah is lucky


My dear friend Angela is moving this weekend and I am sad. I know she will be happy in Utah and I wish her the best, but it still makes me sad to see a friend move so far away! In the quick year that she's lived here we have connected and I will truly miss her! We're both loyal park day girls and so we've spent many (seriously, MANY!) hours talking, laughing, listening, counseling, laughing and more talking! Our kids get along great too and Taylor is already wondering when they are coming back. Good thing I have some connections in Utah and contact will not be lost forever. I hate it when my friends move. Angela is a beautiful person. She is so easy to talk to and is such a sweet mom and wife. I've learned so much just watching her patience and love for her family, faith and friends. I'll miss you Angela!

2 comments:

tiny said...

Which one is Angela?

Sarah said...

Angela is the gorgeous one in the middle with the brown shirt. Can you believe she had a baby 2 months ago? She looks great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails