Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tag! I'm it!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
  • getting the hang of the 2nd semester at BYU --still loving my roomies!
  • kissing Steve at the Bell Tower :)
  • sending off a couple of missionary friends
  • freezing my tush off in Utah--don't miss that!
  • studying hard--trying to make up for all that lost time at the Bell Tower

5 things on my To-Do list today:

  • hand out Humanitarian stuff at church
  • agenda items for meeting tomorrow
  • taking care of my sweet sickie-- poor Kenna!
  • lay around and enjoy NOT cleaning
  • work on next week's RS lesson...it's going to be FUN

5 foods that I LOVE:

  • apples with crunchy all natural peanut butter
  • right now, anything at Taco Bell with cheese on it sounds yummy--pregnancy!
  • cold Hawaiian pizza (it's the best for breakfast)
  • Costa Vida Pork Salad (it's just like Cafe Rio)
  • frozen snicker bar or a brownie sundae

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:

  • buy a big house and remodel it to my taste with all the trimmings
  • travel to Europe and see some awesome art / architecture / history
  • frivolous shopping spree--I need some cute maternity clothes!
  • start some sort of charity for some sort of good cause
  • let Tim off the hook for not having a job

I TAG:

168 girls!

3 comments:

Megan Gery said...

i love that family picture in your banner. cute!

Morgan said...

ah, husbands without jobs. I myself am experiencing that right now - good times.

Ruth said...

Sounds like husbands without jobs is going around. Mines been out of work for a couple of months. Maybe less but it sure feels like that long or longer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails