Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Arizona trip

My cousin Erika married Matt in the Mesa Temple

They flew me (and Grant) out to do the wedding decor

So glad my parents came too---they were so helpful with Grant! What a fun trip!! They are such a sweet couple and everything turned out beautiful.

Thanks to all who helped on the homefront while I was gone. It's a rough re-entry to life with 3 kids again...but it was fun while it lasted! I missed my girls and Tim while I was gone. But, I've noticed that it's nice to miss people :)

If you know of any local brides that need a decorator, please send them my way. I have some incentives this month on the website that end soon!

Here's a glimpse of the wedding fun below:

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Sarah you do such a beautiful job, I will keep my ears open for any weddings coming up..your amazing!

Julia Kelly said...

I love the orange! You do beautiful work! And i agree with you, it is nice to miss people. :)

Melissa said...

Great job Sarah! I love the non traditional colors. :)
BEAUTIFUL job! ( as always!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails