
Sitting on Santa's lap at the Ward Christmas Party! Taylor asked for a video camera, Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer doll and a jewelry box, Kennedy would not sit on his lap this year but had me relay the message that she wanted a doll and Grant was along for the ride.

This year we had Kennedy invite 2 friends over for a special Princess dress-up birthday party.

Our family was the LIVE NATIVITY for our church Christmas party. We were live! The girls had fun dressing up as angels, Tim was a good sport and I was excited to think about being Mary holding baby Jesus--so sweet.

Kenna as a cowgirl...she loves preschool!

Grant loves to hold his feet now...the latest form of entertainment.

The girls decorating their room's Christmas tree.
2 comments:
In my defense, Rylie picked out her princess outfit.
Thats awesome that you were the live nativity. So fun. I bet your girls loved it!
Connor loves his toes too! Crazy. i really wish that they could play together. And I agree December has gone by WAY too fast.
Post a Comment